Sunday, October 24, 2010

BUSTED!

Got arrested last night for being a vandal. I was charged with felony criminal mischief. This link gives a pretty good scoop. http://www.kfbb.com/news/local/Great-Falls-Police-Arrest-Two-Graf-105650248.html

There's nothing better than publicity. The plan is to go back to legal murals, and art shows. I`m finishing up a sign for a tattoo shop now. I'm going to offer free services to paint a window and/or mural for some business here. I don`t think the felony will stick, unless they feel really angry.


The cops told me it was the best work they'd seen. That`s a bittersweet thing to fuckin say as I`m being arrested for it. If it's so good, then what's the problem? I`m still going to paint, and I`m still going to stick to my guns. Anyways below are a couple pictures of the in-progress sign for the tattoo shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment